Sunday, July 2, 2017

Updates for July

Happy July, and welcome to the Ed Library. 

For readers in the United States:  I hope you're all having a pleasant and restful Fourth of July weekend.

Things have been busy on my end. As those of you who tune in here regularly will know, THE EAVESDROPPER is now available on Amazon.

I am continuing the readings of various stories on YouTube. At present, I'm about halfway through my reading of 12 HOURS OF HALLOWEEN, my coming-of-age supernatural thriller. 

(12 HOURS OF HALLOWEEN is presently available in Amazon Kindle. A paperback version of the book will be available a bit later in the summer.)

But that's not all…

I have several new projects in the works, and at least a few of these will be available for preview on YouTube prior to publication. More information to follow.

This weekend I plan to spend some time with friends and loved ones, watch some baseball, and, of course…work on some stories.

No comments: