Saturday, June 3, 2017

Happy Saturday: summer writing updates

A we are now post-Memorial Day, three days into June, and the traditional American summer is underway. 

That means not only the usual distractions, but also the NHL Stanley Cup finals. (Go Penguins!)

Nevertheless, there is plenty going on here. I am finishing up the final chapters of THE EAVESDROPPER, a novel which I'm currently delivering to you on my YouTube channel, and which I'll subsequently be releasing on Amazon Kindle, as well as in paperback. 

THE EAVESDROPPER is a fast-paced workplace conspiracy novel with lots of action, and many twists and turns. Be sure to catch it either on YouTube or in publication.

I'll also be making more entires to my Traveler's Blog of Tall Tales, which will consist of mini-stories. 

Plus much, much more. This will be a summer of multiple novels across several different genres. Additional information coming soon!

Enjoy the season, by the way, and good luck with your own summertime plans.

No comments: