Saturday, May 20, 2017

Talking about the THE EAVESDROPPER, my new corporate conspiracy thriller

In an effort to make my YouTube channel a true serial fiction channel, I'm now going to be releasing many of my novels first in video format before publishing them on Amazon in Kindle and paperback.

The first of these new video-to-Kindle novels is THE EAVESDROPPER:



What if you overheard three of your coworkers plotting a murder?

Frank Joseph was content in his job as a purchasing agent at Thomas-Smithfield Electronics. Then he overheard a conversation that not only changed his life, but put him on a collision course with homicidal colleagues and mobsters. 


The EAVESDROPPER is a workplace conspiracy thriller that will keep you guessing to the end.


Below is the introductory video for THE EAVESDROPPER. Visit my YouTube channel and subscribe (for free, of course) to catch all the episodes.