Thursday, May 25, 2017

Short fiction on YouTube: "Thanatos Postponed: a short tale of terror"

My story "Thanatos Postponed: a short tale of terror", is now available on YouTube (for free, of course) in a single-video format. 

I had previously released the story in a 13-video playlist. This consisted of an introductory video, and a video for each "chapter". 

It occurred to me that for short stories that consume less than an hour of listening/reading time, many viewers may prefer a single video to a playlist with multiple videos.

I combined the videos using YouTube's video editor, and barely squeaked in below the 1-hour video length limit, at 59 minutes, 16 seconds!

My goal is put as much of my fiction as possible on YouTube. I've been been reading existing novels (like Eleven Miles of Night and Blood Flats), as well as new projects like The Eavesdropper. My YouTube fiction experiment continues!



No comments:

Post a Comment