Friday, March 24, 2017

Welcome to/about my Twitter story feed

(For regular readers of my story blog, this will become a pinned tweet for my Twitter story feed.)

First, about me: I’m an author of suspense fiction. To get a rough idea of my work, you may want to check out my Kentucky crime novel, Blood Flats, my “haunted road” novel, Eleven Miles of Night, or my coming-of-age supernatural thriller, 12 Hours of Halloween. I’ve also written a corporate thriller, Termination Man. 

And those are just the tips of the proverbial iceberg. I’m constantly writing new novels and short stories. 

BUT NO: I’M NOT TRYING TO SELL YOU ANYTHING. REALLY. This isn't a “buy my book(s)” post!

I sell books on Amazon, of course. But my social media presence (YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter) is where I serialize my stories into bite-size chunks for an online audience. 

My online serializations are 100% FREE. You don’t have to register for anything, or give me your email address. All you have to do is head over to my YouTube channel and watch/listen. Consume as much as you want—listen to entire books/stories, or sample them. (The stories that are serialized on YouTube are usually available on Amazon if you’d prefer to read.)

I add story videos everyday. I use Twitter to post updates. 

What won’t you find on my Twitter feed? Caustic political rants, cat pictures, “memes”, and Internet drama. 

Anyway, I hope you follow me on Twitter. And even if you don’t, please visit my YouTube channel.

Thank you,

Edward Trimnell