Wednesday, February 22, 2017

More content coming for YouTube

One of my big goals for the first half of this year is to get a lot more story and bonus content posted to my YouTube channel.

I will freely admit that I am still ascending the learning curve of YouTube. I'm a writer, not a filmmaker, and that doubtless shows in my videos.

That said, I've made some investments (in both time and money) of late that should improve the production quality of of upcoming videos.

My goal is not to become the next PewDiePie or Jenna Marbles (two top YouTube stars, for those of you who aren't familiar with the site). My goal is to establish another outpost for getting my stories out into the world. 

That said, I want to make my YouTube videos as fun and engaging as possible. I'm excited about some of the video projects that I'm currently working on.