Thursday, July 21, 2016

Eleven Miles of Night: FREE on Amazon Kindle, July 22nd



Amazon book description:


“Jason Kelley is a young, struggling filmmaker looking for his first big break. When the semi-famous cable television ghost hunter Simon Rose approaches him about a freelance project, Jason is understandably thrilled. 
He isn’t fazed by the fact that his assignment is a walk down the Shaman’s Highway, an eleven-mile stretch of rural Ohio roadway that is reputed to be haunted by malevolent spirits, hellhounds, and demonic forces. Jason is an agnostic in regard to the supernatural. 
He isn’t prepared for the reality that awaits him on his walk through eleven miles of night—nor the more human violence and heartbreak that he will face along the way.”



Hellhounds...a terrifying covered bridge...a spooky rural setting in Ohio that won't quit...

Jason Kelley, a young man who has something to prove (and something to gain) by braving eleven miles of night...

Terrence Coyne, another young man with a vengeful agenda

And, of course, the women who love them...for better or worse...





Sample reader reviews:


"Scary and Good!!!! I really enjoyed reading this book - it actually had a very good plot and I'm leaving it on my Kindle so I can reread it later on. I do that with books I really like.
 
The book uses the concept of ghost hunting and a haunted road to put a new spin on the horror novel. Trimnell does a good job of exploring the psychological motivation of his characters and brings in threats both supernatural and human. I found some of the scenarios truly creepy. Overall, a fun horror read." 

"This was a well written supernatural horror novel. It pulled me in quickly and kept me riveted the whole time. Believable characters, excellent pacing, nice writing. I am not familiar with Edward Trimnell, but if he is another one of these indie/newbie authors, he is a hundred times better than what is typical for those, and they should all look to him as an example for how to do it."

 "It kept me on the edge of my seat and I had to finish! Excellent writing."

 "This was one of the most gripping horror books I have ever read, and it will be one I keep on hand to re-read again and again. I was literally hooked after the first chapter. The story line was original, the characters believable, and the ending unexpected. For anyone who is looking for a fast-paced story for a dark and rainy night, THIS is the one!" 

 "I really enjoyed this book! A young film student gets a great opportunity to work for a well-know "ghost buster". He's promised $2,000 if he will walk down the Shaman Road alone at night, a road reputed to have excessive paranormal activity, and film what he sees. Jason takes the job and begins his eleven mile walk. Spoiler alert: an encounter on the bridge literally made my scalp crawl! Does Jason make it to the end? You'll have to read the book to find out. If you enjoy horror stories that give you the chills and makes you turn on that extra light at night, you'll like this one!"

FREE FRIDAY, July 22nd ONLY