Monday, January 13, 2014

Sundry news: a new novel and free books

I promised you a busy 2014; and that's a promise I mean to keep.

Within a few weeks (probably around the end of the month) I'll have a new novel for sale: The Maze. 




More information will follow soon. The promotional blurbs for this book haven't even been written yet. 

For now, I'll let you in on this much: The Maze is a suburban fantasy tale, set partly in this world, partly in another one. Like much of my fiction (Termination Man, "The Vampires of Wallachia", etc.) the main characters are corporate cubicle-dwellers. 




Speaking of "The Vampires of Wallachia": You might know that this story is included in the collection, Hay Moon and Other Stories: Sixteen Modern Tales of Horror and Suspense.



For two days this week (Jan. 14 and 15) you can download the entire Hay Moon collection onto your Kindle for free. This book isn't on the Kindle free list very often, so grab it while it's available.

If you enjoy the stories in Hay Moon, you might consider my most recent full-length horror novel, Eleven Miles of Night.




Thanks for stopping by. More updates to come….